2. Local Testing Fork Acala repo, pull your sub-module in, and test locally.
3. Submit code for review Acala will provide technical support during your development including architectural and technical guidance, as well as sharing available libraries and standards.
Once you have completed development, please submit your repo and our tech team will help review and provide feedback before pull into our repo.
4. Testnet DeploymentAcala Mandala Test Network is a live no-value testnet to verify new chain logics and functionalities. Your module once passed the review, can be deployed on Mandala via runtime upgrade.
5. Audit Module level integration in essence changes chain logic to the Acala Network, while it offers project team highest level of flexibility and customization, it also puts responsibility on Acala to ensure the code is secure and fit for purpose, and does no pose unintended consequences to the overall chain operation. Therefore we will perform security audit on modules added to Acala, and we will be in touch when that happens.
6. Governance Deploying on Karura canary network (connecting to Kusama) and mainnet (connecting to Polkadot) will be decided by respective governance.