Attaching Polkawallet to Polkadot.js Extension
Polkawallet users can link their Polkawallet account to Polkadot.js extension to participate in Acala Quests, receive their 2% ACA bonus, NFT and referral code. Users can do this through the QR Signer function, which will import all of your account information to the Polkadot.js extension.
This does not mean that you have to use Polkadot.js extension to make your Acala Crowdloan contribution. This is simply a way to link your Polkawallet account to complete Acala Quests. You can still make your Acala Crowdloan contribution through Polkawallet.
2) Open the browser extension and click on the gear icon. Select
Allow QR Camera Accessto enable the camera on the computer. Then, click
Open extension in new window.
3) Click on the plus sign and select
Attach external QR-signer account.The camera on your computer will turn on asking you to
Scan Address Qr.
4) To retrieve your QR code, open your Polkawallet app and select the QR code symbol to the left of your address.
5) A QR code will appear in Polkawallet. Show that to your computer camera.
6) Your Polkadot.js extension will recognize the account and show the details of your Polkawallet account. Click
Add the account with the identified address.
7) Your Polkawallet account is now connected to Polkadot.js extension. This means that all of your account information is also on the Polkadot.js extension.