Comment on page
Check KSM Address
If you already set up a Polkadot account, Acala account, or any Substrate-based chain account, there are three options to check the corresponding KSM address:
- 1.Press "Transform" and find the corresponding Kusama address in the appeared list on the right (in the screenshot, it is third from the top).
- 1.Open polkadot.js extension in your browser and press 3 dots on the right from your account name.
- 2.In the opened window click on the dropdown menu and pick "Kusama Relay Chain"
- 3.Now all your accounts are converted to Kusama format, you can copy them.
- 1.Open PolkaWallet on your mobile device and click the menu button on the top-right corner.
- 2.In the opened menu select Kusama logo (second from the top) and press on the appeared address on the main screen.
- 3.Click on the account block under the
Add Accountbutton, which will navigate you back to the main page.
- 4.Now your wallet is set up and you can copy your Kusama address. You can see that your wallet changed color to black and among your assets you can see KSM.